2018 Family Learning Weekend
The 2018 Parent Learning Weekend was held once again at the Oregon Gardens in Silverton, Oregon. The 22 attendees spent time connecting with other families and sharing strategies and resources. The presentation topics covered different levels of transition, legal issues, emergency preparedness, resources and information sharing. Presenters included parents, service providers and outside experts.
See our Fall Newsletter for more.
- Screening checklists to determine if other factors (e.g. Usher Syndrome) impact learning.
- What Do I Do Next? Next steps for teachers with a child in their classroom who may have Usher Syndrome .
- Usher Syndrome Resources: Links to a variety of resources and information about Usher Syndrome.
The Hearing Screening Checklist, a tool for educators and family to determine whether a child should be referred to a D/HH Specialist or audiologist for further testing.
The ODB Family Guide: information and resources for families.
- Fall 2018 Newsletter
- December 2017 Newsletter
- Summer 2017 Newsletter
- November 2017 Newsletter
- February 2017 Newsletter PDF format | Word document
- December 2016 Newsletter: PDF format | Word document
- November 2016 Newsletter - PDF
- November 2016 Newsletter - Word
- View past newsletter issues.
- Check out our new blog post